It all started with a mouse...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It all started with a mouse...

Anything and everything Disney!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Ongoing Questionnaire Extraordinaire!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
loveisstatic
Admin
loveisstatic

The Ongoing Questionnaire Extraordinaire! Empty
PostSubject: The Ongoing Questionnaire Extraordinaire!   The Ongoing Questionnaire Extraordinaire! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 4:08 pm

Object of the game ~

Answer the question you're asked and then follow it with any question of your own as long as it somehow relates to Disney!

--

What is your most absolute favorite snack on WDW property?

Mine is the turkey leg! =)
Back to top Go down
https://imaginears.board-directory.net
Walk on Pooh
Admin
Walk on Pooh

PostSubject: Re: The Ongoing Questionnaire Extraordinaire!   The Ongoing Questionnaire Extraordinaire! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 1:26 am

Dole Whip of course. lol!

What do you think is the most overlooked attraction?

I would say Carousel of Progress.
Back to top Go down
loveisstatic
Admin
loveisstatic

PostSubject: Re: The Ongoing Questionnaire Extraordinaire!   The Ongoing Questionnaire Extraordinaire! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 11:13 am

I may be wrong here but I say it because I'm guilty of it myself! Tom Sawyer Island. Embarassed

If you could change one thing about WDW as a whole, what would it be?

I'd like if they gave more leeway with the MYW packages and allow you to have things like the dining plan even if you stay off property.
Back to top Go down
https://imaginears.board-directory.net
Walk on Pooh
Admin
Walk on Pooh

PostSubject: Re: The Ongoing Questionnaire Extraordinaire!   The Ongoing Questionnaire Extraordinaire! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 9:59 pm

Would rehaul Tomorrowland, there's no cohesive theme right now, every attraction is different from the next and even has attractions that have nothing to do wi "tomorrow".

If you could add an attraction from a Disney property that is not represented in the parks, what park would you put it in and what would it be?

I would replace Rockn Roller Coaster with a LOST themed coaster with the 3D technology of Star Tours. Imagine a scene where the smoke Monster is chasing you through the island via screens like on Expedition Everest! cyclops
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Ongoing Questionnaire Extraordinaire!   The Ongoing Questionnaire Extraordinaire! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Ongoing Questionnaire Extraordinaire!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
It all started with a mouse... :: Just For Fun :: Games-
Jump to: